Feb 3, 2011

365 days of Creative Expressions - Week One

Well. . .i must say that i am proud to have the first week down.  Don't get me wrong, i enjoy the creative process.  i have been making cards for a few years now and it is a challenge to come up with all NEW ones.  If you were to see my space, you would see the many cards that i have already made up all over the place to serve me with ongoing inspiration.  My friends also provide plenty of inspiration with what they create and of course what we create together!  Doing a "card a day" i believe, will start to push me in my creativity and make me think outside of my "comfortable" box.  It is also forcing me to use some of the stamps that are not really my "style" that are in my collection.  I hope you have enjoyed my cards thus far and thank you for sharing in my journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment